Sunday, June 13, 2010

Mom's Birthday

On Friday was my birthday. Thanks to all of you who sent birthday wishes and to Leniece for making me a cake. Me, Alyssa and Camri decided to head over to Tropic to the softball games, because I help coach. Alyssa took her shoes and mitt just in case. But it turned out that her team didn't have enough to play so they recruited Camri and her friend. They did good, but it didn't make Alyssa very happy. On Saturday Justin and I headed to Cedar with the horse trailer to get my birthday/Justin's birthday/Christmas present, new decking. But, of course, what we were told was all wrong and it turned out to be way more expensive than we planned. So my mom took me clothes shopping and I also spent some of my birthday money on some new outfits.


1 comment:

Leibbrandt Family said...

HAPPY very late BIRTHDAY!!! Erin has a theory as to why I cant remember any ones birthday any more!! I will tell you when we come home!